KISHKINDA WATER PARK RATE LIST
- Entrance Time: 10.00 A.M. TO 6.00 P.M. and Park Closing Time 7.00PM
- Restaurant closing time 10.00 P.M.
- Bring your own swimming costume ( new costume available at water park)
- Please maintain the dignity and respect with fellow guests and do not disturb others
- Visitors not allow after 5.00 P.M
- The Management reserves the rights to refuse admission to any group or person at any time
- Outside food, eatables & drinks, will not be allowed inside the water park
- The entry to the water park for drunkard (alcoholic) is strictly prohibited
- The management is not responsible for your belongings
BANK DETAILS - Beneficiary Name: KISHKINDA HERITAGE RESORT
|BANK||BRANCH||CURRENT ACCOUNT NO||IFS CODE|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA||Weekly market Gangawati||52159567744||SBIN0020204|
|AXIS BANK||Sri Rama complex, Gangawati||617010200000569||UTIB0000617|
Kishkinda Water Park, Anegundi
Kishkinda Water Park, Anegundi, near Virupapur Island, Hampi. Is just 3 Km – across the Tungabhadra River and UNESCO World Heritage sites “HAMPI” The Resort spread over 8 acres surrounded beautiful hills, the spreaded 2 Kms Lake behind, the water flows down on rocks, the cascades, pools, canals, splendour natural beauty, on the other side at front the spreaded green paddy fields, the rich as it is in splendid scenery and water flowing attracts tourist to unforgettable.
Kishkinda Heritage Resort offers with the luxurious Suites, Village Ethnic Cottages, along with Water Park allows an escape from the hustle and bustle of everybody life, Children park, water sliding, play ground, the multi cuisine Restaurant offers a delicious indian food, the well arranged conference hall for business meeting, Banquet hall, the green park for wedding, birthday function and family gatherings.
The Tourist/traveler will prefer to have a comfortable holidays with their children when visit to new places. Kishkinda Water Park is a suitable and perfect place for spending holiday trip with family and children. And the best place for school and college students for having picnic or day out. Water Park having Sliding, Swimming pools, cascade, boating, Children Park, play ground. There are some day out package for corporate, groups, school and collage students.
Rules and Regulations at Kishkinda Water Park and Resort
We try to offer a comfortable, safe and most memorable experience to all our guests. You have to follow the following measures to have wonderful experience at our Water Park.
- Entry is restricted to one person per ticket, which is valid only for a date and specified time.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Foods from outside (Group) and alcoholic drinks are not allowed inside park. Intoxicated persons are not allowed to enter the park.
- All persons, bags luggage and parcels and any other items is subject to security check at the point of entry to the park and at such other locations inside the park as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow park guests and our service staff. Do not use any foul language and engage in unsafe and offensive behavior.
- Please maintain discipline in ride queue area. Members of the group are not allowed to join those already in queue.
- Proper clothes must be worn all the times while visiting the park.
- For your enjoyment, and in the interest of hygiene and safety, a dress code is enforced in the park.
- Always wear Polyester or Nylon costumes (t-shirts, shorts, Bermudas, three-fourths, or swim suits) while enjoying the Water Rides.
- Dress like Sarees, churidars/salwars, dupatta, formal pants, shirts, burkhas/pardas, school uniforms, denims (jeans and three-fourth jeans), cargos and indecent attires are not permitted in the water park and certain high thrill rides.
- Do not wear scarf’s or shawls while enjoying a ride to ensure the safety of all the visitors at park.
- Since many rides inside the park are adventurous in nature, guests are advised to follow safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and displayed instructions near rides for safe riding. Management will not be responsible for any injury/accident due to negligence of Guests.
- Pools are shallow. Do not dive into pools.
- Pregnant Women, heart patients, persons with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast rides.
- Parents are advised to pay special attention to their Children. Children should be accompanied by adults.
- There are certain height and weight restrictions in some rides for safety reasons.
- Guests below stipulated height and guests above certain weights are not permitted in some rides.
- Guests may have to leave the park even before closing time if the situation warrants.
- The management reserves the right to close any ride at any time for safety/technical reasons without prior notice.
- The management has the right to cancel the ticket and remove any person from the park premises, if misbehavior or violation of park rules is reported from his/her part.
- Smoking is prohibited in the common areas of the park. Kindly use the specified area for the same.
- Pet animals are not allowed inside the park.
Following activities are not allowed without prior approval from the management:
- Sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- Distribution of printed materials of any kind.
- Brand promotion, unauthorized events.
- Display of banner or any other printed materials
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of any of your personal belongings
We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the park and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person
Kishkinda Heritage Resort
Address : Near Stone Bridge Cross, Sanapur-583234,
Anegundi Gangavathi Taluk,
Koppal District, Karnataka, India.
Reception : Tel: 8762286168 / 9482810168 / 9449544168
Email Us : email@example.com